Poem called Hope
While we find it hard to cope, but we never lose hope
Through the difficult times, I gave so many people hope through my poetry writing
As I brought warmth and smiles to many people faces
My poems have messages of hope and courage to get the nation through difficult times.
We spend more time perfecting our creative talents as we find a balance.
I love poetry writing as I desire my poetry writing to reach many people and stop heads from dropping.
I yearn to turn people’s frowns into smiles as I keep reading my wonderful heartfelt poems.
Even if I can get one person beaming a beautiful smile, it gives me a sense that my poetry writing is having the desired effect of giving people longing and belonging feeling through hearing my poetry writing and brightening their day.
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 723 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments