Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
WCA telephone call
Supposed to have a WCA telephone call between 1 and 4pm , no call came , I called the helpline and they tried calling the people who were meant to call me and said the lines were busy and that they’ll email them to get them to call me , no call came , nearly 7pm and I receive a text saying a voicemail was left by the people who were meant to call asking why I failed to attend my appointment even though my call log shows no incoming calls and my signal is fine, I checked with my network provider and that was fine on their end , I had used my home phone to check to see if i received calls and that worked , I think they just bypassed and went straight to voicemail to avoid talking to me , what should I do ?
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.