WCA telephone call — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

WCA telephone call

Options
PeterCR
PeterCR Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Supposed to have a WCA telephone call between 1 and 4pm , no call came , I called the helpline and they tried calling the people who were meant to call me and said the lines were busy and that they’ll email them to get them to call me , no call came , nearly 7pm and I receive a text saying a voicemail was left by the people who were meant to call asking why I failed to attend my appointment even though my call log shows no incoming calls and my signal is fine, I checked with my network provider and that was fine on their end , I had used my home phone to check to see if i received calls and that worked  , I think they just bypassed and went straight to voicemail to avoid talking to me , what should I do ?  

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,323 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    When someone rings you, they can't just choose to go straight to voicemail. I can oinly assume that you either didn't have a signal when they rang or you may have been talking on the phone and don't have call waiting activated.
    You can ring the Health Assessment Advisory Service (they do these assessments) on 0800 288 8777. https://www.chdauk.co.uk/
    Then i'd also advise you to put a message onto your journal to tell them what's happened.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.