Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Accessible holiday in Europe this summer?
I’m wanting to book an accessible holiday in Europe this summer, can anyone recommend either a company or destination. I walk with a stick and occasionally use a wheelchair for longer trips out. Thankyou. PS I’ve looked at Limitless and they don’t quite fit our family. I have 2 teenage daughters so looking for water sports and activities
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.