Poem called Sucess — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called Sucess

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called Sucess
A line should define my dream
I beam with a smile
I work to define and refine my dreams
I grind hard each day and stay positive each day
As I lay marks down on the ground on the road to success
As I bang my own drums once I succeded 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Happy New Year! I was wondering where you were. I hadn't heard from you since before Christmas. How were your holidays? I hope you managed to get some rest.

Thanks for continuing to share your wonderful writing with us. Keep following your dreams and passions  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    Happy New to you 
    Apologies at L_Volunteer I had that hospital treatment that I was waiting on new year eve that I had been responding to your messages, Holiday was fantastic and I did have good rest it was the rest
    I hope you enjoyed the holiday and had good rest to L_Volunteer?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey @Globster

Aww, thank you. That is okay, I just knew it was unusual for you! I am glad everything is well with you though and that you finally managed to have the hospital treatment you were waiting for. How are you feeling at the moment? I did indeed enjoy the holiday and have a good rest thank you!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @globster :) 

I'm glad to hear that you had your hospital treatment - how was that for you? I hope you're managing okay and feeling better from the treatment :) I'm also glad you had a wonderful Christmas and New year!
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Globster
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I am feeling fantastic now L_Volunteer 
    I hope to find you are well  L_Volunteer?

• L_Volunteer
    Options
    Hi @Globster

I am really pleased to hear you are feeling fantastic now. I am well too thank you  :)

• Globster
    Options
    @Libby_Scope
    I felt a sense of relief finally getting my hospital treatment I feel so much better now 
    I hope you had wonderful time with family over Christmas and new year@Libby_Scope?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.