Poem called Sucess — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called Sucess

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called Sucess
A line should define my dream
I beam with a smile
I work to define and refine my dreams
I grind hard each day and stay positive each day
As I lay marks down on the ground on the road to success
As I bang my own drums once I succeded 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

Happy New Year! I was wondering where you were. I hadn't heard from you since before Christmas. How were your holidays? I hope you managed to get some rest.

Thanks for continuing to share your wonderful writing with us. Keep following your dreams and passions  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    @L_Volunteer
    Happy New to you 
    Apologies at L_Volunteer I had that hospital treatment that I was waiting on new year eve that I had been responding to your messages, Holiday was fantastic and I did have good rest it was the rest
    I hope you enjoyed the holiday and had good rest to L_Volunteer?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hey @Globster

Aww, thank you. That is okay, I just knew it was unusual for you! I am glad everything is well with you though and that you finally managed to have the hospital treatment you were waiting for. How are you feeling at the moment? I did indeed enjoy the holiday and have a good rest thank you!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Hi @globster :) 

I'm glad to hear that you had your hospital treatment - how was that for you? I hope you're managing okay and feeling better from the treatment :) I'm also glad you had a wonderful Christmas and New year!
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Globster
    @L_Volunteer
    I am feeling fantastic now L_Volunteer 
    I hope to find you are well  L_Volunteer?

• L_Volunteer
    Hi @Globster

I am really pleased to hear you are feeling fantastic now. I am well too thank you  :)

• Globster
    @Libby_Scope
    I felt a sense of relief finally getting my hospital treatment I feel so much better now 
    I hope you had wonderful time with family over Christmas and new year@Libby_Scope?

Brightness