Hi, my name is Laineyxo2! I've been referred for an interview with Capita after review. Any advice? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Laineyxo2! I've been referred for an interview with Capita after review. Any advice?

Options
2»

Comments

• Laineyxo2
    Laineyxo2 Community member Posts: 16 Listener
    Options
    I've been feeling so wiped out with stress and anxiety I've had my bloods done twice now and my white blood cells are higher than normal and have to get bloods done again in two weeks. On top of this stress I still haven't heard about an assessment from capita. I'm too afraid to phone them. Has anyone any advice?? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,965 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You only returned your form in November so you haven’t been waiting that long. Backlogs are huge in most areas and some are waiting several months for an assessment. In the meantime there’s nothing more you can do but wait. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Laineyxo2
    Options
    I'm more worried about my blood tests so everything going on in my life is emphasised to the limit. Thanks for taking the time to reply
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Laineyxo2 I'm sorry to read you've been feeling stressed out. If it helps, Mind has some tips on self care for when you're struggling with anxiety, which I hope you might find useful. 

Let us know if there's anything you feel we can help with further, we're here to support you.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Laineyxo2
    Options
    I can't think just now I've exhausted myself so much 

Thanks for replying 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,965 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I know it's difficult but try to find something to help you take your mind off things that are not helping your anxiety.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Laineyxo2
    Options
    I try to keep buzy to keep my mind off things but it's harder to do when I'm on my own. Thanks for taking the time to reply
    Kind regards 
  • Laineyxo2
    Options
    Your very kind thanks for that information I'm grateful 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,498 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You're not alone when you're on the community, @Laineyxo2 :) If you fancy chit chatting with friendly people, or playing some games, you can always pop over to our coffee lounge. Do you enjoy reading? One of our volunteers recently spoke about potentially setting up a book club
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Laineyxo2
    Options
    That's a great idea. I used to love reading. Thanks for the useful advice 
    Kind regards Elaine 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.