What's Your Favourite on YouTube? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What's Your Favourite on YouTube?

Options
oldngrumpy
oldngrumpy Scope Member Posts: 218 Pioneering
I think everyone has at some time looked at YouTube.
What is your Favourite subscription on this channel.
Perhaps we can all inspire each other? 

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,777 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I do go to utube, accasionally, but I watch things that others won't be intresting in, like murders cases from other centuries and the out comes, ins and out. Plus other history stuff, accasionally music. Oh and recipes.
  • Autumn_Feeling
    Autumn_Feeling Community member Posts: 67 Courageous
    Options
    I like watching YouTube for different reasons. There are over a thousand channels on my subscription list which makes it hard to pick one.  :)

Pet Goose George is probably my favourite. He’s a ‘goofy duck.’

Bald And Bankrupt is a fun travel channel if you want to explore the lesser known areas around the world. (Mostly Russia and the surrounding area.)
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,669 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I love you tube one of my favourites is an early surviving copy of the TV prog "Juke Box Jury", atm i'm watching both series of Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights, comedy gold.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• poshpaws
    poshpaws Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    My overall favourite is Scottish comedienne Janey Godley - whom Billy Connolly described as his favourite female comedian ever - but you have to not mind a LOT of swearing if you watch her videos, just like with Billy Connolly. She does fantastic voice overs of Nicola Sturgeon's pandemic announcements - not in a nasty way: I believe Nicola herself is a fan because she actually used one of Janey's strap lines when leaving an official meeting. Her animal voice overs are also a real hoot. 

Here're a couple of links to 2 of my personal favourites, but remember not to click if swearing offends you.  Remember to have your sound on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlo6su5wRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXGUtwrzZr8

Everyone tries to define this thing called Character. It's not hard. Character is doing what's right when nobody's looking. J. C. Watts
  • Gadget9616
    Gadget9616 Community member Posts: 28 Connected
    Options
    oh, just watched that bear video, it had me in stitches...can only imagine the thoughts of them cars with front row seats to this modern mom issue! 
    gunna add her to my favourites on craptube!!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.