KAFO - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

KAFO

2»

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2023
    Thanks for the update @Wibbles it sounds good that it'll be both strong and lightweight.

I remember getting my legs plaster cast as a teenager to see if that would help improve the positioning of my feet- and help me walk on my heels rather than my toes. I didn't enjoy when they cut them off, as I thought they'd saw through to my skin :D I was fine of course! 

Are you looking forward to their arrival?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Wibbles
    Wibbles Community member Posts: 1,584 Pioneering
    Thanks for the update @Wibbles it sounds good that it'll be both strong and lightweight.

I remember getting my legs plaster cast as a teenager to see if that would help improve the positioning of my feet- and help me walk on my heels rather than my toes. I didn't enjoy when they cut them off, as I thought they'd saw through to my skin :D I was fine of course! 

Are you looking forward to their arrival?

Yes I am, with trepardation - I was told similar 12 months ago but it was a bit of a let down, what with the weight of the original one
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    I hope this time around things work out better for you @Wibbles :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.