Morning

2»

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    @Nicetomeetyou22 - Was laundry morning this morning! 3 loads of laundry done. Now on here and later have the hairdressers and some dissertation work to do. Any more plans ahead for you today?  :)

@SueHeath - Good afternoon. I am glad the weather is good where you are today. Are you able to enjoy the good weather today? I hope you can and are well  :)
    Hi ya yep decided to pot up some baby plants - heating off windows open give the house a good air while i'm in and out of the garden x
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Empowering
    @66Mustang yeah my days going OK hope you've had nice day and have lovely evening 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    edited March 2022
    @SueHeath - Aww, baby plants! They sound really cute. Are they a particular type of plant? Do you usually enjoy gardening and plants?  :)

@Nicetomeetyou22 - Glad to hear you are doing okay!  :)
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    @SueHeath - Aww, baby plants! They sound really cute. Are they a particular type of plant? Do you usually enjoy gardening and plants?  :)

@Nicetomeetyou22 - Glad to hear you are doing okay!  :)
    Hi I love gardening when i can - i buy summer plants at plug stage, as i'm no good with seeds, so i pot them on into pots and keep them warm in the green house until mid May then plant them in the garden.