Morning

Nicetomeetyou22
Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Empowering
Good Morning all you beautiful people I do hope that you're all OK my plans today housework clothes washing and then I'm going to go out in the garden and do some planting etc it's a glorious day here it's only 12c but the sun 🌞  is shining and I have my music on whilst my children are at school I hope yous all have a relaxing day in whatever yous have planned 😊 

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Morning Niceto meetyou sounds like alls good in your world and your back to being bug free.
    Hope you have a good time in your garden, i love my garden, that is my safe place were i can get lost and not think about things, only trouble is i always do far to much and my body suffers for it ha ha but i wouldn't have it any other way.
    Have a lovely day you deserve it. x
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath I do love my garden its nice and big for the children we also have a nice conservatory on our house it's beautiful as in hot weather I sit in it with a cuppa and my mags and watch my children play its nice and relaxing for me I like gardening as I find it very therapeutic I do 2 much everyday weather it be in garden or housework I'm on go all day everyday 😀 I hope you have lovely day I shall be thinking about you I hope you are OK today x
  • SueHeath
    @SueHeath I do love my garden its nice and big for the children we also have a nice conservatory on our house it's beautiful as in hot weather I sit in it with a cuppa and my mags and watch my children play its nice and relaxing for me I like gardening as I find it very therapeutic I do 2 much everyday weather it be in garden or housework I'm on go all day everyday 😀 I hope you have lovely day I shall be thinking about you I hope you are OK today x
    I know you do to much ha ha your a brilliant mom and house wife and i love it when i hear you say your doing something for "you" Have a lovely day my bizzi friend x
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Thank you @SueHeath your a very supportive ❤  friend have a lovely day beautiful Takecare xxx
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi :)

It sounds like you have your day well planned out!! :)

My plan for today is to walk the dog and go to the shop, then might be doing some cooking.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @66Mustang I do hope you are well 😊 I'm going to make something nice to eat today don't know what yet something in slowcooker what are you planning on cooking today ? 😋 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Hey @Nicetomeetyou22. Oh, something in the slow-cooker sounds good. What do you usually like to cook in the slow-cooker? It is probably delicious whatever you decide!  :)
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Hi @L_Volunteer hope you are OK and I do curries 🍛 spag bol stews etc in my slow cooker I also do my meat in there when I do a roast dinner 🍽 
  • L_Volunteer
    Hi @Nicetomeetyou22

Thanks for your response. I am well thank you. How are you today? Oh wow, a nice range of dishes there then!  :)
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @L_Volunteer I'm OK thanks for asking better than yesterday I have cleaned all my house 🏠 hoovered all way through changed all our bedding done all my bedding/clothes washing bleached my bathroom/toilet and kitchen out now I'm just having a lil chill with well deserved cuppa watching bit TV 📺 
  • L_Volunteer
    @Nicetomeetyou22 - I am glad you are okay. Wow, what a productive morning you have had indeed. You do indeed deserve a cuppa and some TV. What are you planning to watch on TV?  :)
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @L_Volunteer just the news 
  • L_Volunteer
    Ah! I hope you enjoy relaxing at least @Nicetomeetyou22 :)
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @L_Volunteer thank you what are your plans today ? 
  • SueHeath
    66Mustang said:
    Hi :)

It sounds like you have your day well planned out!! :)

My plan for today is to walk the dog and go to the shop, then might be doing some cooking.
    Hi Mustang - i'm always tempted to say "Mustang Sally" in my dancing days that was one of my favourite bits of music ha ha .
    The weather is great here today hope it is in your part of the world - look forward to hearing about what your cooking. Take care.

• L_Volunteer
    @Nicetomeetyou22 - Was laundry morning this morning! 3 loads of laundry done. Now on here and later have the hairdressers and some dissertation work to do. Any more plans ahead for you today?  :)

@SueHeath - Good afternoon. I am glad the weather is good where you are today. Are you able to enjoy the good weather today? I hope you can and are well  :)
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,247 Empowering
    Hey @Nicetomeetyou22 :)

Really happy that you're feeling better today and have managed to do some house chores :)

Enjoy your cup of tea and lovely garden. I wish it was sunny here in Liverpool - only grey skies and cold weather!
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @Libby_Scope no plans really although going to prep spag bol inbit and making my own cheesy garlic bread from scratch 😋 
    @SueHeath afternoon it's coming in cold here now sun is out but its that wind I hope your having a lovely day 😊  xx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @Libby_Scope afternoon I do housework all day everyday haha 😄  I have ocd yes I'm feeling much better today thank you I do hope you are OK and that your having a nice day 😊 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Nicetomeetyou22 @SueHeath Sorry for the slow reply, I have been out. I didn’t cook anything in the end but might be doing some tomorrow. :smile: I hope you both had nice days today.:)

@sueheath I like the Mustang Sally song too! :)