Morning — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Morning

Options
Nicetomeetyou22
Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Pioneering
Good Morning my lovely friends I do hope you're all OK on this sunny 🌞  Monday sending love too yous all xxx

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    morning @Nicetomeetyou22

I'm well thanks, bit tired due to not sleeping very well but otherwise can't complain :) 

How are you? It's really cold but sunny here today.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @Ross_Scope I have insomnia so I don't sleep well either I have been up since just b4 3.30am today I'm just pottering about with my music on been on phone to docs today as the anxiety tablets I have aren't working so he's sent me 2 diff boxes of meds to the chemist so fingers crossed after few weeks I should start feeling better 😅 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 - Good morning. I am well thank you. How are you today? I hope you are well as well  :)

@Ross_Scope and @Nicetomeetyou22 - Oh no! I hope you both start to sleep better soon. I am also jealous of you both as you have sunshine. It is rather cloudy here today but not raining which is great  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good morning all 

Nice and sunny but feels quite cold .

I slept like a baby last night and can feel I will be napping throughout the day 

Had a lovely weekend at the lakes truly spoilt and was lovely to spend quality time together and see my son and bf bonding 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I'm okish just my anxiety is up etc so I have my music on and pulled all the clothes out my wardrobe just to fold them again and put them bk! 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,679 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi :)

We have sunshine here as well

I hope the new anxiety tablets work for you, good luck with them
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @janer1967 I'm so pleased you all had a lovely weekend 😊  @66Mustang good morning I do hope you're OK  👍 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @janer1967 - Good morning. How are you today? I hope you are well. So glad to hear you are sleeping well and enjoyed the weekend  :)

@Nicetomeetyou22 - I am glad to hear you are "okish". Whilst that is not completely "good", it sounds like you are hanging on in there which is always great to hear. Would you like to talk to us more about how you are feeling today? I hope the music and re-folding clothes helps  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @L_Volunteer thank you for your support 🙏 ❤  I will speak out when I'm ready 💪  at the min I don't feel confident or strong enough to open up to anyone plus I don't want to be a burden on anyone as everyone has problems in life they don't need to hear me whingeing on lol 😀 
  • ProudMumForever
    ProudMumForever Community member Posts: 235 Pioneering
    Options
    Morning everybody 😊
    So who stole the sunshine ?? !! Its just cloudy and dull today .
    Hope everyone has a more enjoyable morning than me - im on the bus on the way to the job centre , anxiety is through the roof and feel like i could 🤮 .
    Fingers crossed for me 🙂
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 - You are always welcome. It is the least you deserve. Please know that we will be here for you when you are ready and want to talk. One phrase I like is why do we compare struggles when we never say not to talk about happiness because other people are happy? That phrase sticks with me  :)

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @ProudMumForever hang in there you can do this 💪  
    @L_Volunteer thank you 😊 
  • ProudMumForever
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 i hope the new medication starts to work soon . Just remember to be kind to yourself , we are all just doing the best we can . 
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    @ProudMumForever - Morning. Sorry to hear you are having a tough morning. Got everything crossed for you! Please feel free to let us know how you get on  :)

@Nicetomeetyou22 - You are welcome. In fact, there's nothing to thank me for. It costs nothing to be kind. As you know because you always sprinkle some kindness everywhere you go and we appreciate that and need to thank you as well  :)

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @ProudMumForever thank you means alot I hope the jobcentre goes well 
    @L_Volunteer it doesn't cost nothing to smile and be kind I like to help others in which way I can I'm a good caring listener I'm here for you and everyone on the forum 
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 - You are lovely! It is people like you who make our community the supportive and friendly space it is. Thank you. We are here for you too  :)

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @L_Volunteer you are all supportive ❤  and very nice people I'm pleased this forum is here 😀 
  • ProudMumForever
    Options
    Well i had a 15 minute appointment at the Job Centre , im actually travelling on the bus longer 😊 All went well, my work coach is very inderstanding . I go again in 4 weeks when my next sick note is due . I am glad thats over and done ! Afterwards i went in a few charity shops , bought more books (i can nearly open a library) ! And now im at home, The Scope Community really has had an impact on me in the short time ive been a member . So i thank you all for that 🥰♥️

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @ProudMumForever pleased your appointment went well 👍  I love this forum it has helped me alot its taught me I am loved 😍  and its bosted my confidence its people like you and all the other people I talk too make my days more easier to manage so a lil message for everyone on this community I love yous all and I feel blessed 🙌  to be part of this forum xxx
  • ProudMumForever
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 , its fab isnt it ! 
    When i have had my 2nd coffee of the day 🙂 i am eager to see whats been going on and how everybody is . 
    Members comments are honest and positive and from the first post you are made to feel so welcome . 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.