Morning

Comments

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Empowering
    @ProudMumForever yes I agree it's a lovely group and all the admin r fab! ๐Ÿ˜€ย 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    HI ALL - far to many of you to tag separately ha ha I am feeling the love from all of you - i must say it's one of the best groups i've joined - even when some have their little tiffs ha ha x
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    You both have brought a lot to the forum as well with your posts and support to others and your cheery good morning messagesย 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath I hope you are OK darling xx

@janer1967 I love this group and everyone in it love to yous all xx
  • SueHeath
    Yep i'm good thanks @Nicetomeetyou22 I was nearly going to send the search party out ha ha - you've been a bit quite - so glade your back x
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath my anxiety is up has been for days not sleeping insomnia has grabbed me past few days I have been put on new meds today for my heart and my snxiety/social anxiety some times I go silent for a few days to get my head around things that's going on in my life I'm glad your OK sweetheart xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath anxiety I mean lol stupid phone ๐Ÿ“ฑย  xxย 
  • SueHeath
    @SueHeath my anxiety is up has been for days not sleeping insomnia has grabbed me past few days I have been put on new meds today for my heart and my snxiety/social anxiety some times I go silent for a few days to get my head around things that's going on in my life I'm glad your OK sweetheart xxx
    Thats okay thats the beauty of the forum, we don't have the stress of talking face to face and we can pop in and out when we like. x
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath I totally agree with u there hunni xxx
  • ProudMumForever
    ProudMumForever Community member Posts: 233 Empowering
    @Nicetomeetyou22 , when my anxiety hits a high, i also prefer to be quiet , just so i can make sense of things . Thats why im grateful i have a lovely big back garden . I have also found my love of reading again ,and this also helps with concentration levels . I really hope your new meds help with youre anxiety ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @ProudMumForever I love reading too magazines etc but sometimes I get bored as I have cyst on my brain and autism so I can't concentrate very long on something thanks for well wishes about my meds hugs to you ๐Ÿค—ย  xx
  • ProudMumForever
    ProudMumForever Community member Posts: 233 Empowering
    @Nicetomeetyou22 , just try reading for 10 minutes at a time and increase how many times you do it , it might help ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Thank you for the advice @ProudMumForever means alot ๐Ÿ™ โคย 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Morning everyone it's Sunday xxxxxx
  • SueHeath
    Morning @Nicetomeetyou22 hope all's good in your part of the world ?

I'm getting a strange thing happening here - on the chats above your greeting this morning have you got chats from March 21 @Nicetomeetyou22 xxxxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath that might be my fault lol I just jumped on any thread saying morning lol lol ๐Ÿ˜†ย  yeah all is good here I was bit poorly last night so went to bed at 7.30pm with the children I got up at 6am but was up loads during the time it was like a sauna in my house last night even though the heating wasn't on and my muscles were burning so woke up in tears this morning in pain but took meds waiting on them kicking in I have gave kids there breakfasts and my son his morning meds my dishes are done benches wiped washer on just gonna have a cuppa hoover living room out then I'm all done weather here today is 15c cloudy and raining all day we have we thunder well I hope you are your family are well sending love โค๏ธย  xxx
  • SueHeath
    It's amaizing how the weather is sooo different @Nicetomeetyou22 it shows our country not that small ha ha .
    I'm only just on my second coffee ha ha, you put me to shame ha ha, of to see the Father in Law today.
    Bless these pains are a "pain" the things we have to put up with, but us women still have to carry one, are you having or trying to have a chill day today bab xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    I'm thinking about doing a lamb dinner today @SueHeath we shall be staying in so yes arts crafts movies etc Bath kids for school tomorrow do bit reading have bath myself then do kids packed lunches up tonight for 3 of my children for tomorrow my eldest daughter would normally have packed lunch aswell but she's going to flamingo land tomorrow with school so I'm just going to give her ยฃ40 for her lunch and whatever else she wants to buy haha xxx
  • SueHeath
    Mmmmmm Lamb dinner i love Lamb - hope your daughter has a great school trip. Is it the last week at school for all yours bab, most of ours break up Thursday xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Yeah @sueheath I have 3 kids break up Tuesday then the other 3 Wednesday and thanks xxx