If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Nervous

Options
2»

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,145 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @SueHeath hehehe :) I guess I could get myself something as well, good point that it doesn’t have to be edible. :p

How are you doing today?
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm freezing @66Mustang our boiler wasn't working this morning got the engineer out at the min, probably be another part to wait for - oh well the joys - how have you been - have you been up to much.
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Oh no :( I hope they get it fixed soon, a shame it didn’t break last week when we had better weather

I’ve just been out shopping and then out with the dog so settling down now :)
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Yep i kno but at least they came out to-day which is a bonus - whats your weather been like today - it's raining now here.
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Yeah that’s good of them to come out so soon. It’s been drizzly here today and we have a chance of snow tonight :o
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Oh no you mentioned that word SNOW i'm a gardener and i don't like snow at this time of the year, it's a bit like farmers we have to worry about our little baby plants ha ha oh well something we can't do nothing about is the weather, been great talking must go and start getting tea ready. Take care 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.