how to improve barriers to accessibility in retail environments for disabled consumers in retail — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

how to improve barriers to accessibility in retail environments for disabled consumers in retail

Options
LianneBarclay
LianneBarclay Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi everyone! 👋 
I have had the nod from Scope to share my dissertation research with you, and I can't wait to talk.
I am researching the experiences of disabled consumers in retail with reference to accessibility. As I am a surveyor, I want to find out what building professionals can do to remove the barriers in all retail spaces, new and old. It is a highly under researched area, and I really hope that some of you will feel happy getting in touch with me to participate.
My study involves being interviewed via teams for 30 minutes to find out what barriers exist and how they can be removed. If you want to take part (I had some interest when I first posted), please feel free to email me on L.E.Barclay@edu.salford.ac.uk or message me on here. I have consent forms and all the details ready to share whenever you are ready. Thanks so much 🙏  Lianne

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.