Limited capability to work - back pay — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Limited capability to work - back pay

Options
polly22
polly22 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Handed first sick note in 16/6/20 - assessment November 2021 awardees it November 29/1121 first payment £345 April 2022 no back pay saying I’m not entitled to any - AP march8th - April 7th get paid the 14th of every month 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,368 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2022
    Options
    That doesn't sound correct to me. There's a full 3 month assessment period waiting time. The extra money is paid from the 4th month of your claim.
    Your waiting period will be July/Aug, Aug/Sept, Sept/Oct.. LCWRA paid from AP 8th Oct to 7th Nov with the first payment Novemeber 14th 2020.
    Put a note onto your journal under the payment section and tell them you believe you're LCWRA element should be paid from the above AP. If you get no joy with that then request the Mandatory Reconsideration.
    This is assuming you sent fit notes for the whole time without any gaps.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • polly22
    polly22 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you for reply no there was no gaps all sick notes was sent in , il do that thank you 😊 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.