Hi, my name is JungleLeone! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JungleLeone!

Options
JungleLeone
JungleLeone Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I rely totally on mobility vehicles and thus far, my experience isn't great, so looking mainly for tech support, but also areas I can explore without being confined to an area because styles and gates only able bodied people can pass through

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @JungleLeone and welcome to the community, it's great to have you join :)

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself. When you say 'mobility vehicles' can you explain exactly what you mean by that? Are you talking about manual wheelchairs, powerchairs, mobility scooters, hand cycles, that sort of thing?

What sort of tech support would help you most? What would you most like to be able to do with that support?

You've mentioned styles and gates in the countryside, a problem I'm sure many have encountered! I'm not sure about the recording of these locations from an accessibility perspective. It might be something I can look into, at places like national parks or similar.

Let me know if I can help any further, and I'm sure our members can share their thoughts as well.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.