Disability Marketing Research — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability Marketing Research

Options
olena
olena Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2022 in Research and opportunities

Good afternoon, my name is Olena [surname removed by moderator], I am finishing my last year of Global Business Management at CULC. I am doing an Internship at Pulse Social Sports Group CIC, which is a non-profit community sports social enterprise and as a part of my course and thesis I am conducting research on disability marketing. Therefore, I would really appreciate it if you could spend 5 minutes completing my survey. Please complete this survey only if you are a disability charity worker/ a teacher at a disability school/ a disability support worker/ a parent of a kid with disabilities. Thank you in advance. 

[link temporarily removed by moderator]

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there @olena and thanks for posting your research opportunity on the forum this morning. I've moved it over into our Research and Opportunities Category as this is the only place we allow surveys to be shared.

You may have already been asked to fill out a research request form, we'd need you to return one to us so that we can ensure your project is right for the community. If you have not yet done so, please let us know and we can send one to you, and approve the link to your survey.

If you have any other questions please do ask.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.