Hi, my name is missxminks! How can I get my son to resit his GCSEs? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is missxminks! How can I get my son to resit his GCSEs?

Options
missxminks
missxminks Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2022 in Education
Good morning, 
My son has been diagnosed with severe social/general anxiety due to being bullied at School and then put into lockdown. He hasn’t been in school for a year and due to how long the waitlist is with CAMHS he has just started his therapy. His school has been no help with him and has withdrawn him from his GCSE’s so he is not able to do them. My question is how do I go about getting him to resit as he is willing and wanting to do them? I’m at a loss as his local collage does not give me that option. As I said before his school feels he shouldn’t come back to that school as it is a huge trigger for him. Thank you in advance tracy 
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.