Hello all, I am looking forward to being a part of your community. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello all, I am looking forward to being a part of your community.

Options
Artful
Artful Community member Posts: 37 Connected
I have various ailments and conditions but these are not what make me who I am, these are just parts of me. I am a relatively nice person and I try to be good to people which is why I normally tend to avoid on-line chatrooms and forums as things can get taken the wrong way so easilly and either myself or other people get angry, frustrated or upset due to misunderstandings and confusion. Plus I am a technophobe from the planet Gen X ( probably the simplest and most concise way to describe the tripping hazards ). But as I say, I class myself as an ok person who has had some trying times and would like to connect however briefly with other people who have had a somewhat complicated existence and wish to share some like-minded, lighthearted chat and/or occasionally deeper chats about issues we feel would benefit in seeing the light of day. Nice to meet you all and look forward to talking to you.  

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

There is the coffee lounge for general discussions and its a good place to start 

Look forward to seeing you around 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's great to see that you've told us a little more about yourself @Artful

You're right that communications on forums can sometimes turn nasty, but we try and keep things friendly and supportive here :) You've come to the right place to connect with likeminded people, so I look forward to seeing you around. 

If you need any help navigating the site, or working out how to do something, please do let us know!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.