If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mhuss1130!

Options
mimimoo12
mimimoo12 Community member Posts: 22 Connected
Hi Everyone, I am new here and looking for some advise on LCWRA and backdating payments.  I'm not sure if I post my question here or elsewhere on this forum? I just want to run this by anyone who is a bit clearer on this than me.

I asked for a UC Medical reassessment in November 2021 as advised to do so by my work coach as he thought I was already or should have been in LCWRA group, having been previously being placed in the LCW group much earlier that year. I was asked to provide any new evidence, which I did, on the 8th Dec 2021 and had my reassessment on 22nd April 2022, shortly after a PIP Assessment. 

I received an outcome letter from UC, placing me in the LCWRA group on 16th May 2022, stating I may receive extra money and would receive a message within 7 days if due any backdated money.    

I just received my first payment today.  I have not had any notification of any backdated money being due.  I just want to get advise on this as it seems unclear to me.  I am not sure, given the dates, if I am entitled to be backdated?   

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who can advise.

Thank you

MH

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.