Need some help

Globster
Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,600 Championing
Hello Scope online community 
My mum uses the libra  2 sensor system to check her diabetes on her iPhone but the app has somehow disappeared off her home screen on her iPhone. I would appreciate anyone could please help on how I could app to return back on my mum's homepage of her iPhone

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Sorry @Globster i'm no good at things like that, can you find out of google - hopefully some one will pick up on your question soon.
  • life
    life Community member Posts: 526 Empowering
    Have you tried looking on the app store? could have uninstalled so might have to download again. 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Try searching for the app first, to make sure it's still on the phone.

Go to the home screen of the iPhone and swipe down, and search bar should appear. Then type in the name of the app and it should come up. If it's still on the phone somewhere, it will say "Open" next to it and the challenge starts of just locating where it's moved to. If it's been somehow deleted then you can just download it again.

Let us know how you get on :)
  • Globster
    Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,600 Championing
    Thank you to scope online for the fantastic advice and your suggestions a go and I let will definitely the scope online community posts on this.
    Thank you again for your help greatly appreciated  
    Globster :)
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,925 Championing
    I hope you have received the support you need and deserve @Globster. Please feel free to let us know how you get on and if you would like any further support or clarification.

Our mission is to make sure your mum has access to the libra 2 sensor system again to check her diabetes. Wishing you all the best of luck with this  :)
  • Globster
    edited June 2022
    @66Mustang I was able to search and find the libra diabetes 2 sensor app and able to drag the app on the back homepage of mum iPhone your advice worked a treat but I would thank everyone on the scope online community for their suggestions and advice and glad to be able made it easier for my mum find her diabetes app on the homepage of her iPhone for her. :)
    Thank you again for your help greatly appreciated  
    Globster 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Globster really glad you got it sorted!