EHCP: Does anyone here have experience with mediation and tribunal? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

EHCP: Does anyone here have experience with mediation and tribunal?

NinaW27
NinaW27 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 23 in Education
We have just received our EHCP and the school named is not suitable for our sons needs. Does anyone here have experience with mediation and tribunal. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Member Posts: 6,723 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @NinaW27 Welcome to the Community. IPSEA  Independent Provider of Special Educational Advice might be able to help.     https://www.ipsea.org.uk    Take care.
  • Alex_Scope
    Alex_Scope Posts: 2,918 Scope online community team
    Hello @NinaW27 and welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out with your query :) I'm sorry you're facing barriers to finding a suitable school for your son, it can be quite a battle, but you don't have to go through it alone.

Teddybear has given an excellent suggestion, and I would also encourage you to get in touch with IPSEA if you haven't already, as they are a great organisation for help and advice around SEN support.

To help everyone share their thoughts, I've also edited the title of your post and moved it over into our Education category, which I hope will help. 

Keep us updated with how things go, and let us know if we can help further.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.