Favourite thread on Scope? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Favourite thread on Scope?

Options
66Mustang
66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,600 Disability Gamechanger
Just a random fun question.

Mine changes but at the moment I think it is the thread where you ask the next poster any question you want to.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Mine is the what's for tea tonight like getting ideas from what others put 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I enjoy the vast majority of threads on scope, from the fun ones to the more serious.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm liking the question thread a the moment too @66Mustang :) And the positivity one. @Biblioklept is on a roll!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I love them all! I wish there was more debate and some topical discussions but they seem to end with someone upset :( 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm the same as you @Biblioklept i like a lot of threads, when i first joined the group there was a lot of disagreements or clash of personality's i used to feel like saying "i could bang your heads together" ha ha but i do feel like a lot as settled on the site - it's the best thing i've ever done x
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,600 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I actually doubt whether it’s possible to have a debate online about something that actually matters without people arguing and getting upset!

Maybe we can debate that, no name calling though!
  • SueHeath
    Options
    66Mustang said:
    I actually doubt whether it’s possible to have a debate online about something that actually matters without people arguing or getting upset!

Ha Ha Mustang love that x
  • Biblioklept
    Options
    66Mustang said:
    I actually doubt whether it’s possible to have a debate online about something that actually matters without people arguing and getting upset!

I wonder if it's possible to find something everyone can agree on 
  • SueHeath
    Options
    mmmmm thats a difficult one @Biblioklept have you thought of anything x
  • Biblioklept
    Options
    That cheese tastes good? :D haven't seen anyone on here say they don't like it yet
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Ha ha try it x
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I’m not that keen on cheese unless it’s smothered in pickle.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    SueHeath said:
    I'm the same as you @Biblioklept i like a lot of threads, when i first joined the group there was a lot of disagreements or clash of personality's i used to feel like saying "i could bang your heads together" ha ha but i do feel like a lot as settled on the site - it's the best thing i've ever done x
    Has to be said that like most forums we have our ups and downs, only to be expected with one so popular.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• SueHeath
    Options
    Yes i agree @woodbine it's only like outside world when you meet people face to face we don.t get on with everyone or have the same opinions - some times think it's harder when you have chats via text because you might take things the wrong way then it was meant  as you can not see the other persons face x
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I dont have a favourite thread  because this is a forum I think its easier for a thread to get heated than face to face text can sometimes be read differently by different people 

Example 5 people reading the same book asked the same question about the book will give five different answers because we read things in a different way 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,963 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Ignore button is so good I've found recently. I think I get on with a lot of people, as i do in real life. Disagreements aren't a bad thing in general, be boring if we all thought the same.
    I don't have a certain thread I like, most are good

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.