I'm thinking of having a party for my 40th birthday in November — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm thinking of having a party for my 40th birthday in November

Options
BrianMcFaddenfan07
BrianMcFaddenfan07 Community member Posts: 253 Pioneering
I'm wanting to find a nice disabled and child friendly and accessible place in my hometown of Warrington, Cheshire that aren't gonna charge the earth.
I'd like somewhere child and disability friendly place as my middle niece and auntie (my mum's twin sister) both have different types of disabilities.
I'd also like it to be child friendly as I'd like to invite my youngest sister, sister-in-law and their 2 lil girls, my best friend and her lil girl, my best friend's 2 sisters and niece and nephew (they're my best friend's middle sister's 2 children and another friend and her partner and children (if they can make it. 
My friend is also disabled as she has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia).
I need somewhere that's big enough for everyone to fit in without feeling squashed and also room for the buffet tables and a dancefloor, but I have no idea where to start.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.