Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is aisha2017! Lcwra

Options
aisha2017
aisha2017 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
in 2017 I went to the hospital to have a baby, I asked for an epidural which I was given the first bite was badly given, only the second one got it.  During my stay in the hospital, I had difficulty walking and left the hospital in a wheelchair, the next day I had a lot of pain in my spine, I couldn't even hold the baby on my lap, because my feet didn't have firmness I went to the GP appointment they referred me to physiotherapy for 3 months the situation only got worse, pain in the spine, in the legs, knees and under the feet, burning, not bearing weight, and when walking it seems that I carry 10kgs in the spine.  I have lost control of my urine to the point where I have to change clothes several times a day and shower, sneezing or coughing I get wet.  After 3 months doing physiotherapy I almost couldn't walk I started using crutches feeling tired, I asked for MR after 9 months I did it detected that in the T12 spine I suffered an injury that may have been caused accidentally, but I never had an accident without a history of pain in column.  I complained to the maternity hospital for having given me the injection badly.  They told me that they had never had similar cases, I started taking Amitriptyline which makes me very dizzy and sleepy in the morning, I went to the Jobcenter I applied for the UC I presented the note that the Gp renewed every 6 months, they had an interview done for Lcwra, I was rejected, I started to sign at Jobcenter again, my Coach saw that I was not in a position to work, made an appointment for Pain Team Management to help me.  I didn't go to the interviews, meanwhile I also went to physiotherapy, COVID came, I didn't sign for 2 years, now they told me to do the work Capability test again, which I didn't pass they told me to apply for Pip I passed, I started having neck pain , right arm difficulties in looking down and to the sides, I started doing physiotherapy of the neck and arms I warned in my Journal that my health got worse, they keep calling me, I have until 08/6/2022 to respond to the Court no I can find Solicitor to help me with the letter Mandatory reconsideration I have all medical evidence.  I found a solicitor who asked me for £1,600 to do the letter and represent me is a lot.  Can I handle this explanation on my own to present at Court? Thanks 

Comments

• aisha2017
    Options
    in 2017 I went to the hospital to have a baby, I asked for an epidural which I was given the first bite was badly given, only the second one got it.  During my stay in the hospital, I had difficulty walking and left the hospital in a wheelchair, the next day I had a lot of pain in my spine, I couldn't even hold the baby on my lap, because my feet didn't have firmness I went to the GP appointment they referred me to physiotherapy for 3 months the situation only got worse, pain in the spine, in the legs, knees and under the feet, burning, not bearing weight, and when walking it seems that I carry 10kgs in the spine.  I have lost control of my urine to the point where I have to change clothes several times a day and shower, sneezing or coughing I get wet.  After 3 months doing physiotherapy I almost couldn't walk I started using crutches feeling tired, I asked for MR after 9 months I did it detected that in the T12 spine I suffered an injury that may have been caused accidentally, but I never had an accident without a history of pain in column.  I complained to the maternity hospital for having given me the injection badly.  They told me that they had never had similar cases, I started taking Amitriptyline which makes me very dizzy and sleepy in the morning, I went to the Jobcenter I applied for the UC I presented the note that the Gp renewed every 6 months, they had an interview done for Lcwra, I was rejected, I started to sign at Jobcenter again, my Coach saw that I was not in a position to work, made an appointment for Pain Team Management to help me.  I didn't go to the interviews, meanwhile I also went to physiotherapy, COVID came, I didn't sign for 2 years, now they told me to do the work Capability test again, which I didn't pass they told me to apply for Pip I passed, I started having neck pain , right arm difficulties in looking down and to the sides, I started doing physiotherapy of the neck and arms I warned in my Journal that my health got worse, they keep calling me, I have until 08/6/2022 to respond to the Court no I can find Solicitor to help me with the letter Mandatory reconsideration I have all medical evidence.  I found a solicitor who asked me for £1,600 to do the letter and represent me is a lot.  Can I handle this explanation on my own to present at Court?
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Have you looked at this to see if you can find someone to assist you.
    https://advicelocal.uk

You definitely do not need a solicitor.

Confused by your dates. You say you have I have until 08/6/2022 to respond to the Court. That is 6 weeks ago, I am also not clear what you mean by 'Court'. Have you already done a Mandatory Reconsideration (MR) and are appealing to the tribunal service or have you just had a refusal notification and need to do an MR.

EDIT - Do you mean 6th August?
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • aisha2017
    Options
    Wrong date, is 6th of August
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.