Poem truphith for for Lionesses — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem truphith for for Lionesses

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
The Lionesses brush past Sweden 4-0 in their Semi match last night, which left fans jubilant who were at the match last night and the fans who watched the game from home on their television sets we leap in celebration of each goal the  Lionesses scored.
The Lionesses have truly got the nation believing that can achieve Europen success which is only one more step away as they wait to see who facing either Germany or France in Euros final which is held at  Wembley Stadium on Sunday afternoon. 

The Lionesses have made the nation proud and keep inspiring so many girls up and down the country to follow and hopful play for the Lionesses one day. I would like to thank Sarina Wiegman and the coaching staff and all Lionesses players for taking the long journey last for two weeks which has left the nation inchanted see how far the  Lionesses in the Euros. It is glorious to see the Lionesses' players ooze with so much confidence all the team are showing while in the position of the ball and standing against the challenges of the opposing players in all their matches. 

Now  Lionesses, players at the rest of the team will problaby have the day off today so rest a recuperate themselves, before Sarina Wiegman and the coaching staff get the  Lionesses and the players back into training heading to the Euros final. The nation is being Sarina Wiegman and the coaching staff and all Lionesses players and hopeful that captain Leah Williamson will be holding the aloft the woman's euros trophy on Sunday when hopeful defeat either Germany or France which is no mean feat, I would like to wish the   Sarina Wiegman and the coaching staff and all Lionesses players the best for the final, the and all Lionesses players already won many of the hearts of the nation. 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.