Hi, my name is Eccles how can l enforce sale of marital house — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Eccles how can l enforce sale of marital house

Options
Eccles
Eccles Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I got my decree nisi came through how do l get our house sold so l will have somewhere to buy as my new home we still have a mortgage so doesn't leave a lot and l live on a old age pension
I have been advised to do this before going for decree absolute is this right HELP!

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,619 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    This really isn't the place for this because we are not legal advisors. If you haven't already got a solicitor then you can get 30 minutes of free advice from some solicitors.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Eccles :) Thank you for joining!

I'm not best placed to answer this, as I'm not a legal expert. As poppy123456 has said, it might be a good idea to consult a solicitor about this. Would that be possible for you? 

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. Are you coping okay? I can only imagine how tough it is to deal with emotionally, on top of the practical considerations. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.