Hi, my name is gemsamsung — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is gemsamsung

Options
gemsamsung
gemsamsung Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi me and my husband is really struggling with our daughter and we need some help and we dont know what to do 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What are you struggling with? We will need some more information to be able to help you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning @gemsamsung welcome to our great group.
    As poppy has said we can't help if you don't tell us what the problem is.

I hope you are all well this morning, 
    Has your daughter got an illness or a disability or the dreaded Teens ?
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @gemsamsung, thanks for joining us and making your post.

In what way are you and your husband struggling? What is the situation with your daughter? :) If you feel comfortable enough to provide further details then we will be able to support as best as we can.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.