Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

PIP - Cost Of Living Payment

Options

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I got paid pip today but not had col payment yet as advised it is separate payment managed by separate team 
  • Qasimo
    Qasimo Community member Posts: 160 Courageous
    Options

Second payment window

• This week - Monday, September 26 to Friday, September 30 (most people)

Third payment window

• Next week - Monday, October 3 to Friday, October 7 (any remaining eligible people should have been paid at this point) this is the date everyone get COL.... First window was 20th to Friday they said few got it... Make sure everyone see this...vincopy and paste from online today as actual date they pay hope it help you all keep calm... 😀👍
    No tagging allowed.. ask questions and wait for respond..
  • ella1992
    ella1992 Community member Posts: 183 Courageous
    Options
    Me and my Partner got r col payment yesterday 
  • Alex260617
    Alex260617 Community member Posts: 93 Courageous
    Options
    My friend got his midnight but I think mine will be back end because I've only just recently joined PIP and my award was back dated from April 2022 but only paid in August 
  • Qasimo
    Options
    Haven't got paid yet I guess you all got paid right..😕😕
  • Qasimo
    Options
    Guess you all got paid I haven't been paid yet 😕😕
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,297 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Qasimo said:
    Guess you all got paid I haven't been paid yet 😕😕
    There are others who haven’t received it yet. People have been receiving it throughout the morning so there’s plenty of time left today for you to still receive it. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Qasimo
    Options
    Ok kool... Kool thanks @poppy123456 I always like your advice 😃😃👍 what of I don't get it in morning is it possible to ring them or leave it and wait...?
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Qasimo said:
    Ok kool... Kool thanks @poppy123456 I always like your advice 😃😃👍 what of I don't get it in morning is it possible to ring them or leave it and wait...?

Thank you! I would leave it until the end of next week. If you haven't received it then you can report a missing payment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Qasimo
    Options
    Hi all just rang PIP lol just want see how much I get anyway on the phone computer or robot thing said if you waiting for cost of living you get them together with pip that what it said so pip and COL at same time... Hope it help if some of you embarrassed to ring them lol... Not long now...👍
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Qasimo said:
    Hi all just rang PIP lol just want see how much I get anyway on the phone computer or robot thing said if you waiting for cost of living you get them together with pip that what it said so pip and COL at same time...

That's not correct. The £150 is paid as a separate payment. I had mine a couple of days ago and my PIP isn't due for another week.
  • racyguy
    racyguy Community member Posts: 560 Pioneering
    Options
    Not had ours yet. There is still plenty of time for the payments to come through - they have until next Friday.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hope you receive yours soon @racyguy. Please feel free to let us know how it goes for you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Qasimo
    Options
    @racyguy mad innit ain't got anything yet lol.. I did phone Friday just heard computer say getting pip and COL on same day... So I gotta wait Tuesday few day left.. hope we all get it this week if some of them haven't got it yet...
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Qasimo of course this potentially could happen but it’s administered completely separate to normal payments hence the delay. I hope you get it very soon.   
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Qasimo said:
    @racyguy mad innit ain't got anything yet lol.. I did phone Friday just heard computer say getting pip and COL on same day... So I gotta wait Tuesday few day left.. hope we all get it this week if some of them haven't got it yet...

Of course there's nothing stopping it being paid at the same time as your PIP but it will come as a separate payment with DWP CoL next to it.
  • Alex260617
    Alex260617 Community member Posts: 93 Courageous
    Options
    I haven't had anything yet, spoke Friday and said most people will be paid by 3rd and if not then to fill out a form. 
  • Qasimo
    Options
    @Awiddup13 that what they said on Friday too said if you waiting for col you be paid with pip on 3rd but I get pip on 4th lol seriously fill out form they must be joking... Don't see reason to fill out form when we entitled to it innit... Lol let hope tomorrow or after that...👍
  • poppy123456
    Options
    If you don't receive it by the end of this week there's a missing payment form you will be able to use to report a missing payment. Yes, you're entitled to it but no doubt there will be some people that they miss, which is what the form will be for.
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There are over 6 million people to pay, give them time.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.