Your perfect Sunday afternoon - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Your perfect Sunday afternoon

Options
2»

Comments

• jamrumples
    jamrumples Community member Posts: 112 Connected
    Options
    A lazy day, light some candles. Close the curtains. Cups of tea and a pack of bourbons. Watching chick flicks …whilst cooking a joint of meat to have sandwiches, thick gravy to dip. 
    Nice bath and and another cuppa to finish. 
  • life
    life Community member Posts: 527 Pioneering
    Options
    @Tori_Scope Coors or peroni. Used to drink Budweiser but not really a fan anymore. What's yours?
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,931 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @life do you ever venture out of the big brands? There's a big world of beer to discover if you do. I don't necessarily mean craft beers (I think they are OK but not my favourite), just the bottled beers that are from smaller brands. In Tesco they do 4 bottles for £6.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I enjoyed drinking Sol, Corona, and Birra Moretti over the summer @life :) I'm pretty easy when it comes to lagers, so long as they're not too hoppy. I've only tried a few ales, but I do like some IPAs and the like. There's a local brewery that stock some of the pubs near me, and I enjoy drinking their beers too. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • life
    Options
    @66Mustang no I don't like changing that much. Beer for me is just down it and get as drunk as I can lol I tried a few different brew dogs once but didn't really like them.  I'll try the 4 for £6 next time I'm drinking. Is that Tesco's own brand?
  • life
    Options
    @Tori_Scope ya the Corona with lime quite good on summer days👌
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,067 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Family time on a Sunday with nice cooked food. Then I love the piece after when everyone has gone. Tv cuppa and relax
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Also a slow day here! Preferably with family  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,931 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2022
    Options
    life said:
    @66Mustang no I don't like changing that much. Beer for me is just down it and get as drunk as I can lol I tried a few different brew dogs once but didn't really like them.  I'll try the 4 for £6 next time I'm drinking. Is that Tesco's own brand?
    No it's not their own brand it's like different ales from different small breweries, they are in glass bottles.

If you just want to get as drunk as possible I wont judge as I have been there but I wouldn't recommend the 4 for £6 in that case as it's quite an expensive way to get drunk!! They are more for the flavour haha!
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Haha, price inflation to the maximum @66Mustang :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
    Options
    Do my revision and homework.
  • chloeblue04
    Options
    Exercise at home.
  • chloeblue04
    Options
    Exercise at home.
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Some more good ones! If anyone has any other points they would like to share with us please feel free  :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.