EHCP tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

EHCP tribunal

Options
Schalmers
Schalmers Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello 
I Am new to this group and I come to you stressed out and in a panic 

I submitted my sons appeal for educational and health care plan to tribunal and the court came back that I did not submit the full signed letter which I did on the 5th September. 

I then received another email today advising that you did not submit. “Right to appeal”. I have now responded to them in a panic with this info genuinely not realising that I may have missed this bit out. I am talking about one page in a letter here.  I gave them my reasons for it being late which is desperate that I thought I submitted the documents required but now I am going to have sleepless nights thinking it’s going to be thrown out by the judge 

any advice as I am kind of in a desperate situation

Stuart 

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Schalmers. Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies that no one has responded to you until now. How have things been for you since? 

I want to make sure you have access to the support you need and deserve but I am aware that things might have changed since.

One resource you might find useful if you are still experiencing difficulties with the EHCP tribunal is IPSEA. In particular, they have a lot of information about EHCPs

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to help. We are all here for you and listening to you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.