Hello, just finding my way around the website.

Fin1
Fin1 Community member Posts: 33 Connected
Thank you to Teddybear12, Alex and Tori for welcoming me. Sorry I have tried to reply to my notifications but having trouble. Can anyone tell me what I can do to reply?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,931 Championing
    Hi @fin and a welcome from me.
    Type what you want to say in the comment box below and press post comment. 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Hi @Fin1 welcome to our great group, if you want to address someone personaly just us the @ followed by the user name like Sandy and i have done with yours. Or you can press the quote and write underneath, if it is for every one just type in the comment box like you have been doing, you'l get used to it.
  • Fin1
    Fin1 Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    Thank You, Sandy_123, for clarifying. I don't know where to start, but I think one of the main topics on people's minds is the cost of living issue. Unsurprisingly, the government, not generalising, would target people on benefit again. They took my benefit away last time they clawed back some money. I read, not sure if this is correct, that Atos claimed back 110 million, a victory for them but for many people who had their gas, electricity and other things cut off, it was far from a victory. I think there should be a law against this, it is very one-sided, and there should be an alternative put in place so they just don't leave people in an even more vulnerable, desperate state. No money, no job and eventually no place to live. Sorry if this is too deep.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    If you go to recent discussions @Fin1 you can see all the chats people are having at the moment, if you click on to the chat you fancy joining in with you can read others comments and join in the chat.