If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is kevrum74!

Options
kevrum74
kevrum74 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I have aspergerger I was diagnosed in 2018, I have have ongoing neighbour problems 9 years now , council refuse to do anything , I have a gambling addiction,  a prescription drug addiction, tried rehabs a couple of times , gamble so hard as been doing since  12 years old, got of the opiates , reducing meds on that , neighbour clearly as issues food all over sheets up at window take drugs and heroin and drinks , just seems to ruin Is nice flat and I'm at end of my tether I have thought only way out is suicide sometime them stop and think I'm 48 I need a life but I need to go as my mental health is serious bad not to mention physical health I just don't know what to so or where to them council and housing association said if you don't like it move I live my wife it's affecting marriage I got a dog to help things seems worse hie respect is disgraceful 

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.