My experince with dating and some relationship. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My experince with dating and some relationship.

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 385 Courageous
I had more bad experiences with previous partners. Some of previous partner did cheat. Some previous partner did become toxic. My previous relationship always has ended up with the breakup. Online dating matches also got hit or missed. Some guys were lazy about making no effort. In addition, I found more than one person with a learning disability. This year's bending has not been very good to find love in real life or a relationship in real life. I am startng , trying different disabled dating that were not good and wasn't successful at .  I'm trying Facebook dating to see how different it was. i got more match than other online dating. they were guys that has learning disabity . real life dating hasn't  gone my way . lots of guys that i did meet in real life did also has girlfriends or met my ex-boyfriends

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you had those negative past experiences @splatmate24. You deserve to be with someone who values you, and who treats you with respect. 

I hope that you manage to find the right person eventually :) Each 'failure' is a learning experience, I find. 

I think that last time I spoke to you, you mentioned you'd matched with someone who had some similar interests to you. How's that been going?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 385 Courageous
    Options
    @Tori_Scope. I did match with more then once person with learning disabity . on some were on Facebooks and another was on dating apps Called Blendr .  one guy wasn't willing to put in effort kept missing the video and went to find another guy that also has Simlers . has be going ok . 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.