Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is oscar123!

Options
oscar123
oscar123 Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @oscar123 Hello there and welcome to our online community, I'm glad you found us and I can see you've made a thread asking about benefits which I'm sure our wonderful members will be able to help with.

If you fancy having a browse while you're here, you can check out our recent discussions which are the conversations we have going on at the moment and all our different chat categories covering everything from individual impairments, to employment and our lovely virtual coffee lounge where we talk about everything and anything.

Please give us a shout if you need anything. Take care and have a fab Friday.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Jo_2022
    Jo_2022 Community Volunteer Host Posts: 298 Pioneering
    Options
    Hiya @oscar123! It's lovely to have you join us on the online community!  :)    

Community Volunteer Host with a passion for human rights.

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there @oscar123 and welcome from me too :) 

Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself, or why you've joined the forum? No pressure of course!

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.