Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Why do I seem to be more attracted to guys who share characteristics with Autism but can't find any

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 411 Courageous
I have been in previous relationships with different types of men. Some of the traits that I like to see in a man are: humble, trustworth,trusting,asking questions if you don't know the answer . Be respectful. I dislike guys that talk about their ex girlfriends,blaming trust isuse, controlling,verbal abusers, and cheaters . My experiences are mixed with bad and good, but I have more bad experiences with some previous relationships. College is the worst place to get into a good relationship. I have already graduated from college. My guys that I was attracted to the most were those that were shy, gamers, and listened to people who stayed at home most of the time . I don't want to talk to many women . I did ask my friends about if they know any single guys and they all sent no I don't know any single guys . that i been trying online dating that is facebook dating . is has be hit and miss . match with a new guy .
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.