Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is Tasha!

Options
Tasha71
Tasha71 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone, I'm very new to all of this as my arthritis is causing me a lot of pain and mobility issues. I need to get mobility help but it seems the system thinks I'm functioning fine although most days I'm trying to work through the pain and keep going...its getting very difficult! 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Tasha71 Hello and a warm welcome to our online community, how are you keeping today?

When you say you need help with your mobility, do you means in terms of medical help or financial support? Also, are you under any services to help with your pain? If you could give us a little more detail, that would help us to better help you  :)

Arthritis is a hard one to manage and I hope your pain levels will ease soon. I know it's not much consolation but many of our members have arthritis too who will be able to relate to your story. If you have time, please feel free to have a browse of our physical and neurological impairments category and see if anything resonates with how you feel. 

Take care and do keep us updated. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.