How would you be texting a guy through online dating apps? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How would you be texting a guy through online dating apps?

Options
2»

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I hear you @Splatmate24. Not least that you think if a guy was interested he would be more willing to make time available. 

It sounds really positive that you are looking out for yourself and doing what you need to do to take care of yourself  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 388 Courageous
    Options
    @L_Volunteer. I got a baby face . I look younger then my actual age and my actual age is 24 year old . I also noticed is doesn't matter what age a men can be they just be immature .  guys that are bit older over the age 24+ seem to be not interested in me . some younger guys seem to be has be more interested in me . one ex boyfriends from college still interested in me but I am not interested in him anymore since he also did cheated . I am not interested . through out Instagram I did ask if knew any single guys and did try to ask to be his boyfriend and I said no I am not interested in you . also happen with older guy that was 30 and was friends and he did reject me first about he said he was too old to me then after i stop then he reply again saying can you date me and I said no you said to me you are too old for me  . sending mixed signal is not good way to start .that was on Facebook . is seem to be very we rid to me they did rejected but change the mind too late when i did move on from them .

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It sounds positive that you are aware of what you feel as well as what other people feel @Splatmate24. Asserting those boundaries is really important too.

It is key to taking care of yourself and I am really glad to see you are taking care of yourself in all of this. You are right, mixed signals aren't pleasant  <3
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Puja
    Puja Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 104 Courageous
    Options
    @Splatmate24 hi You seem really knowledgeable and a lot more wiser than me at 24 and dating 😂 i hope its going well for you 🙂
    My Pronouns are (She/Her & They/Them)

I have lived experience of ND conditions, chronic pain, mental health & well-being, PIP, ESA, employment and benefits. 

😊 Why not fundraise for SCOPE for free while you shop online 💜💛 🎅🏻 💷💸 🍯💻 📱🛒 🛍️ 📦 

SCOPE ebay shop (online)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.