Friendly chat — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Friendly chat

Options
DAVID30
DAVID30 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited November 2022 in Coffee lounge
Hi i am David a 30 year old from Scotland would anyone like to have a chat about gaming pokemon photography or music with me.
i have several obstacles to deal with physically and find it difficult to meet people

Comments

• wendy41
    wendy41 Community member Posts: 227 Pioneering
    Options
    Hey David!
    I enjoy taking photos and still learning a lot about f-stop, ISO and apenditure? I love when I get a photo that is tack sharp. I've not been out taking photos of late due to mobility issues. This is my camera. 

As for music well I have an eclectic taste. But recently love jazz and blues. Melody Gardot is who I'm listening to lately. There is a thread I started somewhere on here....' What music brings the best memories'.  

This must be an age old question what part of Scotland are you from?

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @DAVID30

Welcome to the Community! :)

I've popped your post in our Coffee Lounge, it's where we generally share out interests, discuss different topics and play games!

I'm a huge music lover, what genre is your favourite? I'm quite eclectic but tend to lean towards Country Music a lot. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,874 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome @DAVID30, this is a great place to chat, hopefully you get more people who share your interests, i'm a sculptor/mask maker and take a lot of photos of my work, mostly film and tv related
  • DAVID30
    DAVID30 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Thanks for adding me my music taste varies i dont like RAP though ike live music
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I loved reading about the varied music preferences we have within the community! Similar to you, my music range also varies daily and sometimes hourly  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @DAVID30. Welcome to Scope’s forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you at the moment? It sounds like you are having a difficult time at the moment with several obstacles to deal with physically and meeting people.

I can tell that you have already been able to have a chat about music here. Would you like to share anything with us about Pokémon and photography, such as your favourite Pokémon character or favourite thing to photograph?

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to support you. We are all here to support you and listen to you. Otherwise, take care for now and I will look forward to seeing you around on Scope's community :)

Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.