Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is oilyjeans!

Options
oilyjeans
oilyjeans Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi to the Scope Community,
I decided to join and say hello, to every one. I have just read about people with there heating quires and I remember Martin Lewis say it is false economy to leave heating on all day. Only if no body is in the house which is different. I think they have done test on this subject to prove one way or the other. I think this is only true for gas or oil systems that will heat your property quickly.

Totally different subject WELL DONE ENGLAND FOR WINING THE WORLD CUP WHEELCHAIR RUGBY. They were brilliant.

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.