I’ve recently been awarded LWCRA following from my wca. Am I eligible for housing? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I’ve recently been awarded LWCRA following from my wca. Am I eligible for housing?

Options
Liv99
Liv99 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
Does anyone know if id be eligible for any kind of housing… I have ADHD and dyslexia and also suffer with anxiety and depression. My home life isn’t easy and I am looking to see what my options could be. 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @liv99 :) Thanks for posting about this! 
    Does anyone know if id be eligible for any kind of housing
    When you say this, do you mean help with housing costs? Or are you referring specifically to something like social housing? I know it can all be quite confusing and overwhelming.

Have you tried speaking to anyone so far? I'm just asking so we know where you're at :) 

I'm sorry that your home life is difficult at the moment. Would you feel comfortable sharing more about that with us?

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.