Hi, my name is Anglocath! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Anglocath!

Anglocath
Anglocath Scope Member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi folks I just joined. I was searching for social groups in my area for disabled I didn't find any accept for a day centre 5 miles away that no longer does transport. I did however come across this forum so I thought I'd give it a go 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Thats a shame you can't fund any groups nearby you could you get a taxi ti the one you have found 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @anglocath :) I'm glad you stumbled across us! We're a friendly bunch, and there's usually someone around for a chat.

If you'd like to take part in some casual conversation or games, I'd recommend visiting the coffee lounge

Do you have any interests or hobbies?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Anglocath
    Anglocath Scope Member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hi there 
    I am thinking of buying a green power scooter. Either the ZT4 or the Fastest. According to the email I got back from them they are the best 2 for off rd. I wanted some advice. Do any of you have a green power scooter and if so how would you rate them. All my scooters have been shoprider cordoba or torino.  I had a kymco agility for a short time but it kept braking down. 

So recap 
    Do you own a green power scooter
    Are they reliable
    What's their serve like 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.