If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is thegreatone!

Options
thegreatone
thegreatone Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi. My name is Jason. Or you can call me Jay for short. I have cerebral palsy.I have had Covid 19,in the past and I  feel now I am getting brain fog?how long does a person who was born with CP expect to have memory issues for?if anyone can please answer my  question I will greatly appreciate it.Thanks.

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there @thegreatone and welcome to the online community :) 

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing brain fog, what sorts of things are you having memory issues with? 

I have CP myself, and I know that sometimes brain fog can be a symptom of fatigue.

I'm afraid I don't know the exact answer to your question, so it might be worth asking your GP, as it's always advisable to seek professional medical advice. 

My colleague @Richard_Scope might be able to talk a bit more about CP and brain fog too, but please let us know if we can help with anything else in the meantime. 

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,884 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome Jason to the community. We all have been impacted with COVID-19. 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.