If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


mandy18amandy18a Member Posts: 47 Listener
Please can any body help how do i start a m r plz confussed 


  • wildlifewildlife Member Posts: 1,314 Pioneering
    @mandy18a You will need your assessment report form PA4 if you haven't got it ring the DWP advice line the number is on your DWP letters and ask for a copy to be sent to you. Make sure you've got plenty of time then to write a letter as you only have a month to send your MR. You can ask them when you ring what date it has to be there by. I did this and was given more time but make sure you ask the name of who you're speaking to and keep a record of this with the time and date of the call. Next you need to write to DWP putting Mandatory Reconsideration at the top of the letter with your name and NI number. Go through your Decision letter and your assessment report if you've got it and put in the letter which activity scores you don't agree with and why. For each put a reference to your medical evidence like Ref:.......... So the Decision Maker knows where to look to prove what you are telling them. If you can get more evidence then send that in as well or you can ring and ask for a call back from a Decision maker to talk about your claim when you can ask if there's any more evidence you can get that will help your MR.  
Sign in or join us to comment.