Esa underlyning contribution/income related payment
Hi i need help please i have rang esa and carers 25 times i get income related esa myself it was just changed over from contribition based now this is the problem i still have a underlyning entitlement of contribution based esa but i dont get a payment of it i only get income related with contribition based underlying now i claim carers for my 5yr old son its underlyning carers no payment but now my esa as changed to income related i was told i can get a payment of carers now esa are telling carers i get contribution based esa because its underlying but are telling them that i recieve no payment its only underlyning my payment i recieve is income based.but esa and cares are saying because i have a underlyning entitlement to contribution based i cant have carers but i dont get a payment for it i only get income related could anyone please help surley i cant have underlying carers and underlyning esa but get get payments for none.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 659 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 969 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 587 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 703 Autism and neurodiversity
- 845 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.