Esa underlyning contribution/income related payment
Hi i need help please i have rang esa and carers 25 times i get income related esa myself it was just changed over from contribition based now this is the problem i still have a underlyning entitlement of contribution based esa but i dont get a payment of it i only get income related with contribition based underlying now i claim carers for my 5yr old son its underlyning carers no payment but now my esa as changed to income related i was told i can get a payment of carers now esa are telling carers i get contribution based esa because its underlying but are telling them that i recieve no payment its only underlyning my payment i recieve is income based.but esa and cares are saying because i have a underlyning entitlement to contribution based i cant have carers but i dont get a payment for it i only get income related could anyone please help surley i cant have underlying carers and underlyning esa but get get payments for none.
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 959 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 258 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 670 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 727 Autism and neurodiversity
- 875 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.