Hi, my name is pat2310! — Scope | Disability forum

Hi, my name is pat2310!

Hi I have a problem I am on PIP at the Enhanced rate I also get ESA allowance. Can u tell me if I can get free prescription?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.