Want To Educate PIP? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Want To Educate PIP?

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gh49
    gh49 Community member Posts: 44 Connected
    Options
    Hi all, until this year I have not had the need(thankfully) to bother the benefits system, what an eye opener it has been, I had my Pip Assessment in September, the report is 90% inaccurate this is no exaggeration. I have complained about the assessor and just starting the appeal process. Don’t lie ! Of course this would be wrong, alas don’t expect the same from the assessor. I gave extra evidence to her, this miraculously disappeared and nothing in the report to say I gave her any. I had copies and have sent them to DWP they are looking again after MR. I was naive to think these people would be honest my assessor was anything but, along with being rude and un caring. Doesn’t matter how honest you are @DannyMoore unfortunately it’s pot luck as to whether the assessor will grant you the same, good luck anyway
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 126 Courageous
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.