D L A — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

D L A

supersue21
supersue21 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
my partner has been on the low amount of D L A for a number of years when will he be put on P I P 

Comments

• bevvyp
    bevvyp Community member Posts: 42 Connected
    Hi I've lost my nephew last year to suicide,my dad in June to cancer,  and my husband in july to cancer, I have fibromialgia and enfasema, tied to claim benefits because I'm also suicidal and seeing a mental health facilitator and councillor which was private so having to stop because I can't afford 50 pounds a week and not entitled to benefits coz I have savings from my husbands pension and critical illness,  I have to pay people to do jobs as I've been unable for years, I tried pip 2 yrs ago but scored 0, would I be entitled now as being looked after by family because I am so depressed/ anxious and on med _ which I keep mixing up _ I'm desperate for help to organise anything, I remember nothing on a daily basis and have been sitting crying since 26th July 2016 when my nephew hung himself, I also lost  2 friends and an aunt to date _ the last 18 mths have been and still are horrendouslying painful, I could easily wrap my car round a tree but can't do it because I have son's and grandchildren who are suffering too and I couldn't hurt my family that way but wanting and having to be here are very different , I feel I'm going mad please advise x
  • bevvyp
    I am filling in a form and asked local mp to help so we will wait and see thankyou everyone xx
  • bevvyp
    Thankyou mikehughescq

Brightness