D L A — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

D L A

Options
supersue21
supersue21 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
my partner has been on the low amount of D L A for a number of years when will he be put on P I P 

Comments

• bevvyp
    bevvyp Community member Posts: 42 Connected
    Options
    Hi I've lost my nephew last year to suicide,my dad in June to cancer,  and my husband in july to cancer, I have fibromialgia and enfasema, tied to claim benefits because I'm also suicidal and seeing a mental health facilitator and councillor which was private so having to stop because I can't afford 50 pounds a week and not entitled to benefits coz I have savings from my husbands pension and critical illness,  I have to pay people to do jobs as I've been unable for years, I tried pip 2 yrs ago but scored 0, would I be entitled now as being looked after by family because I am so depressed/ anxious and on med _ which I keep mixing up _ I'm desperate for help to organise anything, I remember nothing on a daily basis and have been sitting crying since 26th July 2016 when my nephew hung himself, I also lost  2 friends and an aunt to date _ the last 18 mths have been and still are horrendouslying painful, I could easily wrap my car round a tree but can't do it because I have son's and grandchildren who are suffering too and I couldn't hurt my family that way but wanting and having to be here are very different , I feel I'm going mad please advise x
  • bevvyp
    Options
    I am filling in a form and asked local mp to help so we will wait and see thankyou everyone xx
  • bevvyp
    Options
    Thankyou mikehughescq

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.